Fee Schedule Effective 6-19-2012
|I.V. sedation free to any minor under 18|
♦ For all abortion services the patient pays $100.00 on the first day and the balance on the date of procedure.
♦ An adult driver is required for I.V. sedation, Demoral and Valium & Vicodin patients. No taxis are allowed.
♦ We do not accept insurance however, upon request, we will provide a receipt for you to submit to your health insurance company.
Additional Services and Fees:
- Patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 35+ add $100.00
- Nitrous Oxide can be administered with I.V. sedation for an additional $25
- Rhogam for Rh Negative Patients:
- Less than 12 weeks 6 days — $ 60.00
- 13 weeks and above — $120.00
- Antibiotic Coverage (as needed for an implanted medical device.) — $ 5.00
- Urine Pregnancy Tests Are Provided Free Of Charge No additional charge
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill Visit (Morning After Pills) $ 50.00
- Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Testing $ 50.00
Annual Exams and Checkups:
Annual Exam and birth control prescription (samples if available) $ 75.00 — Note: You will be billed an additional $45.00 fee from the laboratory.
6 month checkup includes birth control prescription (samples if available) $ 50.00
Depo-Provera (3 month birth control injection) $ 60.00 ( If patient gets Depo-Provera at a drug store on prescription plan, the injection fee is $10.00)
Diaphragm Fitting at time of regular visit $15.00
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Orders, and Cash. No checks.
Most of the time we have access to funds from organizations that feel a civic and moral responsibility to help women in extreme need.
To qualify for this assistance, please make an appointment to come in and discuss your situation.